This flourless Basque Cheesecake has a glorious caramelized flavour with a hint of vanilla and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Total Time: 1 Hour (Prep Time: 15 Minutes, Cook Time: 45-50 Minutes)
Servings: 8 Slices
Ingredients (for a 21 cm Round Cake Pan)
- 400g Cream Cheese
- 400ml Thickened Cream
- 200g Vanilla Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- Line a cake pan with baking paper, making sure it comes at least 5cm above the top of the cake pan on all sides. (Don’t worry about creases in the paper!)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients together until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down completely in the pan.
For the best results, we highly recommend baking this cheesecake the day before you plan to serve it, and keeping it in the refrigerator overnight.(Or at least wait for 6 hours!)
Serve and enjoy! (Que Aproveche!)
As an additional suggestion, you could add some toppings to the cheesecake like fresh fruits, chocolate chips, or drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce. This recipe is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities.